Pred Vam je ekskluzivni intervju sa glazbenikom Peteom Parkerom aka Billy Butcherom, koji je prije samo nekoliko dana ''rasturio'' Klub kulture. Pa evo kako je to bilo...
Here you go Mike, hope it works for you. Have a Happy New Year!
1. When I first heard your music, what really stood out was the guitar
work...What do you remember about learning to play?
3. What are your thoughts on the Croatian audiences and how they react
4. Can you tell us something more about your last CD 'Penny Dreadful'?
come from the heart and I am proud of the way we presented them. We went through a pretty tough time recording the album and at one point had to scrap a large portion of the tracks due to a studio technical failure. I've never been so frustrated than when I was told all of my just completed guitar efforts had an irreparable phantom noise present. It actually ended up being a speaker cabinet handle rattling near the guitar mic that somehow was missed during playback: I had to redo the entire thing. In a studio, I find that trying to keep it simple can be much more laborious than layering and glossing where you can hide things.
5. The Billy Butcher, musicians are:
The Billy Butcher glazbenici su:
Pete Parker aka Billy Butcher:
6. Tell us little about your favorite tracks on the new album.
7. The Blues...you say you're not a Blues artist in the truest sense
Bluz... Kažeš da nisi blues umjetnik u pravom smislu, ali je bluz vrlo važan element tvoje glazbe. Koji su bluz/rock muzičari najviše utjecali na tvoju glazbu?
8. How do you feel you have incorporated the Blues into your own music?
9. What's ahead for Billy Butcher?
10. At the end say anything you want...
Thanks a lot.
Hvala vam puno.
Mladen Lončar – Mike